Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Bright Sunshine

It's not yellow actually but it's still kind of yellow. Sooooooo..................Please welcome The bright sunshine look! (acclaim lol)
I really love mustard especially for tops or scarves, yes, because it makes me look brighter and cheerful lol. I try to pair long shirt with skirt and boots, but I still use a belt so this look doesn't make me look too skinny. So, here what I wore:

Glasses: Unbranded
Mustard Top: Got it from IG Onlineshop
(Check my page www.instagram.com/richaeu to find out more info)

Scarf: Zara
Sling Bag: Rubi

Boots: Pull and bear
Skirt: Unbranded (Got the fabric from Japan)

Tan belt: unbranded

Bonus: Hijab Tutorial
 

That's all for today and thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you get inspired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment